On the Wayne Dupree Show tonight, Wayne and co-host Alyssa Lafage discussed the 10 reasons why people should not support the agitators in Ferguson, MO.
- We do not know all of the facts. Instead of maintaining a true justice mindset of “innocent until proven guilty,”agitators are out for blood without knowing all of the information.
- CAIR and MissouriNow (ACORN) are involved and coordinating national efforts in Ferguson. Their agenda is not one of justice or peace. Enough said.
- This is a local issue, not a national one yet it has been hyped up due to misplaced emotions.
- President Obama told some of the top activist to “Stay the Course”…..how about break it up and go home!
- We have not seen a string of leaders go into Ferguson speaking about dropping these protests and changing the message to peace, waiting for the facts and rebuilding.
- The narrative is false about a young black guy being shot down. These incidents happen every weekend at the hands of gang members in Chicagoyet the media and career-rabble rousers are silent.
- Violence doesn’t solve anything. It will not change the outcome of the case.
- Sharpton, Jackson, Cornel West, Russell Simmons and others flew into town to ramp things up and rolled out in their charter planes and limousines and were welcomed by agitators.
- The people of Ferguson are not behind this agitators. The overwhelming majority of residents want justice and peace.
- Violent agitation will not result in a just decision. It will only cause more damage and problems.
Listen to the Wayne and Alyssa discuss this list from tonight’s show: