Ever since U.S. Senator Ted Cruz of Texas was elected to the Senate, I’ve always seen a smart, bold leader in him. In fact, I supported him for president since 2013, seeing all the qualities of a conservative candidate I’m looking for.
So here’s the 5 reasons why you should also vote for him.
1) He’s the most conservative candidate running. His Heritage Action Scorecard is at a perfect 100%, making him one of the most conservative politicians in the entire Congress. And it isn’t just Heritage, but the American Conservative Union has him with a score of 100% as well.
2) His fundraising has been phenomenal. Not only has he had the ability to raise tens of millions like Jeb Bush, but Cruz also raised $1.1 million just 22 hours after his fantastic CNBC debate on Wednesday night.
3) He has a backbone and not afraid to take bold stances. For example, there are not many other politicians advocating for the abolishing of the IRS, abolishing the Department of Education, or repealing Obamacare. He will never be forgotten for his infamous 21-hour filibuster in 2013 on fighting Obamacare. I love that he is not afraid to take on the establishment in his own party, even calling Mitch McConnell a liar. It upsets me when he gets blasted by the very establishment, just for keeping his campaign promises!
4) Yes, he has accomplished many things in the Senate. Those in the establishment, like Brit Hume who complains and claims Ted Cruz accomplishes nothing, always attack him for trying to fight for the American people.
Ted Cruz going on about all the fights he has led in Washington. Never mentions the number of fights he won. The answer is none.
— Brit Hume (@brithume) October 29, 2015
Well, Ted Cruz went on Fox News the next day w/ Bret Baier, explaining that bad legislation he helped block is considered a success just as much as passing good legislation. He discussed how he was able to pressure Obama to reverse the ban on traveling to Israel, the gang of 8 amnesty bill, and gun control measures, just to name a few. The full interview can be seen below.
5) Ted Cruz is the most flawless candidate compared to everyone else. Let’s face it, take a look at the other candidates.
-Jeb Bush is moderate with no backbone.
-Marco Rubio supported the Gang of 8 amnesty bill.
-Carly Fiorina attacked Ted Cruz for standing up against Obamacare in 2013.
-Donald Trump is a lifelong Democrat who flip-flops on every issue.
-Ben Carson is too soft spoken.
-All the other candidates are either moderates or polling so low, that they don’t stand a chance at winning.
So the answer to me is obvious, and it should be to you too. There is one candidate left standing who needs to be elected to defeat Hillary Clinton, and his name is Ted Cruz. We have the best candidate being offered. Show your support and vote for him!
What is your view on Ted Cruz? Comment below and please share on Facebook and Twitter.