Many of us have asked people for friendship on facebook and get hung out there not knowing if your requests have been seen. This can lead to a logjam which usually ends up with Facebook blocking you from friending anyone up to a month because of too many requests.
Well, I found a loophole to see pending friend requests on Facebook Timeline. Although Facebook does show you with all the friend requests received, there is no direct means to access the request you have sent from your account. But you can still keep track of them using the Facebook’s “Download Your Information” option.
- Go to your ‘Account Settings‘
- Click on ‘Download a Copy of your Facebook data‘ on bottom of page.
- Select ‘expanded archive‘ from the link below.
- After entering your Password, click on ‘Start My Archive‘
- Once the archive is ready, you will receive an email. Now you need to download the archive from the link. (Usually takes 1 to 2 hours)
- Extract downloaded zip file and Open index.html
- Then navigate to “Friends” link. Click that link, now you will not only see all of your friends but if you scroll down, you will see “Sent Friend Requests’ head. You can also view friends whom you have deleted from your account.
Just copy those names and unremove yourself and then you won’t be blocked anytime soon for adding too many people.