A leftist hoping that his supporters are ignorant to history. Equating the Republican Party or the TEA Party with the KKK is like equating Communism with Evangelical Christianity. There’s no correlation at all. It was a Republican President that emancipated the slaves. It was Republicans who fought for and passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and it was Republicans who fought against segregation.
Historically, Dems have been the party of segregation and the KKK, and Dems who passed “Affirmative Action” which is nothing but government forced racism and sexism. It’s the same as saying to minorities and women that Dems believe they’re too lazy, too stupid, or both to accomplish anything in their own right. Dems have also been the party of income redistribution which keeps people enslaved to their poor choices that cause their poverty; it keeps them chained to the Dem plantation.
Does anyone remember when elected officials were STATESMEN and not just political bureaucrats? WE THE PEOPLE must elect PRINCIPLED LEADERS who understand, respect and uphold the Constitution of the United States.
Regardless of whatever he may think the Tea Party has said in the past, he is a representative of the people and should be held to a higher standard. Instead he is engaging in school yard taunts and bullying. Is that the kind of person you want in Congress making laws for you?
Lets see if 95% of blacks who voted all for Obama that is not racist.
- If the whites voted the same way would that be racist?
- Obama has done more to split this country than any other black man .
- What the blacks don’t know is they are no better off with Obama than they where with Bush.
- In fact they probably are worse off ,look at the blacks who don’t have a job, I think I read somewhere that it was around 15%.
- Lets all take a breath and look and see what Obama has done in his 1st 4 years.
- If you hired a man to run your business so as to turn it around in 4 years and he didn’t do it would you let him have 4 more years .
- If you did this you would be bankrupt which is close to being where we are now.
Grayson is no better than those he continues to criticize – He, like so many others is working hard to divide our nation. He is like poor little Milley C., bad is what gets the public’s attention. Our Nation does not need him spewing his hate – we most certainly have enough of that – hate creates hate.