I find it interesting about the timing of all of these allegations against Mr. Cosby given that he gave a talk that progressives and blacks didn’t like, thus putting him in their crosshairs. It seems as though when you do not agree with them, then you are going to pay in one way or another, and now he is paying with his career.
Why wait 30 years to bring forth allegations like these, why not when they allegedly occurred?
I am certain of the fact that it is not just Mr. Cosby that is going to be punished by pulling his old show off TVLand, but all of the young kids today and upcoming that will not ever get to see his family oriented show which promoted school, respect, and morals.
Did he do it?
I don’t know, but he is innocent in my book until proven guilty and so far nothing I have read or heard proves his guilt.
But how about Bill Clinton?
- Clinton Misogyny – Sex
- Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
- Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) – rape
- Elizabeth Ward Gracen – rape – quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
- Regina Hopper Blakely – “forced himself on her, biting, bruising her”
- Kathleen Willey (WH) – sexual assault, intimidations, threats
- Sandra Allen James (DC) – sexual assault
- 22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) – sexual assault
- Kathy Bradshaw (AK) – sexual assault
- Cristy Zercher – unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
- Paula Jones (AR) – unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
- Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
- 1974 student at University of Arkansas – unwelcomed physical contact
- 1978-1980 – seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
- Monica Lewinsky – quid pro quo, post incident character assault
- Gennifer Flowers – quid pro quo, post incident character assault
- Dolly Kyle Browning – post incident character assault
- Sally Perdue – post incident threats
- Betty Dalton – rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
- Denise Reeder – apologetic note scanned
….and he became President of the United States.
If Cosby did this he deserves total blame. But so many people who are going after Cosby have given Clinton a free pass. All I am saying is call a strike a strike.