Are we to believe that Mrs. Clinton thinks her executive abilities are needed to operate the Executive Dept. of the U S? Isn’t it well past time the voters started vetting candidates and eliminate those who are in it for themselves rather than the stability of the country? Hero worship and celebrity status are not good criteria for public office.
Talk Radio News Service’s Justin Duckham on whether the media is actively helping Secretary Clinton’s image.
Here’s my take on this video.
The media will not criticize Ms Clinton — UNLESS she is running against someone who has flanked her on the left or is loved by the media. If she runs in 2016 against Julian Castro, Mr Castro — and the media — might remind Democratic voters of:
- her claim that Assad was a “reformer” prior to 70,000 (and counting) Syrians losing their lives;
- her preference for the Muslim Brotherhood over Mubarak (and what has become of Egypt); and
- her support for the Libyan rebels who later killed our ambassador.
- her waffling on Rwandan genocide while First Lady; and
- her late arrival on same sex marriage.
What do you think? Share you thoughts in the comments section below.