Forget what you are hearing on social media, President Trump’s scheduled visit to Great Britain is still on.
The social media conspiracists have been reporting that Trump’s trip had been canceled because of unpopularity but according to the office of the Prime Minister, things were still a go.
British PM Theresa May says there's no change in plans for Trump's visit to UK https://t.co/eSwd5azW33
— FinancialNewsNetwork (@FinNewsNet) June 11, 2017
One thing Trump doesn’t do is share his information to the public. The Guardian is using an anonymous source to leak information that has not been confirmed. Other networks and new agencies around the globe, if they dislike Trump will report that. That’s how fake news gets started.
There has been no change to plans for U.S. President Donald Trump’s state visit to Britain, Prime Minister Theresa May’s office said on Sunday, after the Guardian reported the trip had been postponed.
The newspaper, citing an unnamed adviser at May’s office, said Trump had told May by telephone in recent weeks that he did not want to come until the British public supported his visit.
“We aren’t going to comment on speculation about the contents of private phone conversations. The Queen extended an invitation to President Trump to visit the UK and there is no change to those plans,” a spokeswoman for May’s office said.
This is fake news:
Donald Trump's state visit to Britain put on hold https://t.co/OQxZiLV7jC
— The Guardian (@guardian) June 11, 2017
Donald Trump told Theresa May he does not want to visit the U.K. if there are large protests agai… https://t.co/cb2T5BjsEo
— Lana Carter (@milanalou) June 11, 2017
Donald Trump told Theresa May he does not want to visit the U.K. if there are large… https://t.co/6LxldANTmr
— Zafar Ali (@zatheteacher) June 11, 2017
Help support conservative news and views by sharing this post on Facebook and Twitter. Want more of my views? Don’t forget to follow the Wayne Dupree Show social media accounts on Facebook, Spreaker, iHeartRadio, Google Plus & Twitter.