The media and university biases that have created and enforced this historical blackout are well documented.
Like most unions, the National Education Association (NEA) extorts millions of dollars from taxpayers through union strikes. Union leaders then draw millions from workers in the form of union dues and direct them back to their pockets and the Democratic Party. The NEA is the fourth largest contributor to the Democratic Party (DNC).
The relationship between teacher unions and the DNC produce millions of undereducated and indoctrinated graduates and drop-outs HERE, HERE, and HERE. Teachers, like the media and universities, have an incentive not to expose the real history of the Democratic Party – for anyone who understands their history will find parallels between their past and how they control black Americans and laborers today. Why haven’t Americans asked why blacks in cities like New Orleans, Los Angeles, and Detroit (above) still suffer after 45+ years of almost exclusively Democratic Party leadership? Why do some of these neighborhoods still look like neighborhoods from the Deep South during Jim Crow? Here are a number of reasons:
- Democrats have co-opted the media, public schools, and unions.
- Democrats empower union leaders who control teachers, writers, movie production laborers, actors, electrical workers, and so forth to redirect union dues back to Democrats who empower them
- Union teachers and educators write the curriculum taught in public schools, careful not to offend the party that empowers them while marginalizing Republicans
- Union actors, set workers, writers, musicians, and others in the media are careful not to alienate their union leadership and the Democratic Party to avoid workplace retaliation.
- As a result of these and other forces, Americans are inundated with propaganda and union pressure that not only rewards acquiescence, but also punishes resistance.
This is why so many people don’t believe Democrats lynched blacks, which is part of the reason why I am now a Conservative. Democrats continue to prove that those who do not understand their history are condemned to repeat it.