There are two analysts I look to break down news from the left. Newt Gingrich is one, and Tucker Carlson is another.
When Tucker Carlson joined Fox News on a full-time basis, many of us loved the idea that we finally had someone from our side who was willing to confront liberals on a regular basis and make them look silly because of their non-logical thinking.
Carlson is also known for his virtual waterboarding of liberals and their crazy thinking. Well, he went after Obama and the alleged wiretapping of Donald Trump at Trump Towers, and you have to share this!
Here are other related articles associated with this story:
- Levin Lays Out Case How Obama WH Wiretapped Trump Campaign With Eight Liberal Documents!
- Retired U.S. Army Intel Officer – I Believe Trump Got Enough Evidence Before Tweeting Obama Wiretaps!
- Obama Through Spokesman Responds He Didn’t “Order” Wiretaps On Trump
- Obama Insider Says Trump Wiretap Was Ordered Because of “Due Diligence.”
- Gingrich: For These Wiretaps To Take Place Without Supervision Smells To “High Heaven.”
Help support conservative news and views by sharing this post on Facebook and Twitter.