It seems the higher up editors of the Washington Post have a problem with a story released earlier this evening about a possible obstruction investigation into President Trump.
The story never showed up in the morning, afternoon sessions of the Washington Post and bypassed the editorial process that is necessary and was established to flush out stories with bad sources.
Source: True Pundit
“Came from the top, from Martin (Baron),” a former colleague at the Washington Post told True Pundit. “Wasn’t on the daily budget. Would have been major lead for front page Thursday but it was rushed and hushed.”
Another Post source and former colleague offered similar sentiment: “My recommendation would have been to push to Sunday but I wasn’t asked. Story like that would normally go out front (page one) Sunday and could set national agenda for the week.”
Editors said the story was likely written after the afternoon news meeting and kept quiet and was obviously “rushed out the door” in a small window of one to two hours, likely bypassing a review by the newspaper’s lawyers which could take a day in itself.
Baron is the editor of the embattled Washington Post and has proven a penchant for publishing anti-Trump news that is almost always proven fake either days, weeks or months after if sees ink in the Post.
The latest “scoop” appears not to be an exception.
Sounds like someone just got caught. What are your thoughts? Share your comments below in the comment section.
Help support conservative news and views by sharing this post on Facebook and Twitter. Want more of my views? Don’t forget to follow the Wayne Dupree Show social media accounts on Facebook, Spreaker, iHeartRadio, Google Plus & Twitter.
Are you sick of seeing ads? Well then it's time to get rid of them! WayneDupree.com is proud to offer a PREMIUM VIP MEMBERSHIP that eliminates ads and gives you the BEST browsing experience.
Follow Wayne on Rumble!