It was shockingly revealed on Thursday that police have been called to the California mansion of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry a whopping nine times in the last nine months that they have lived there.
The Telegraph reported that since Meghan and Harry moved into their mansion in the ritzy area of Montecito with their 1-year-old son Archie last July, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office responded to calls listed as phone requests, alarm activations, and property crimes. The publication was able to find this out through data obtained under the Freedom of Information laws.
In the first month that Meghan and Harry were living in the home, police were called to the mansion four times during the early morning hours. One of the calls was listed as a phone request, and the other three were labeled “alarm activations.”
An August call to police was listed as a“Misc Priority Incident,” while there was another alarm call in November. Police were called again to the mansion at 4:13 p.m. on Christmas Eve after a man allegedly trespassed on the property. The sheriff’s office said that a 37-year-old man was booked into jail on a misdemeanor trespassing charge and later released.
Just two days later, officers were called at 2:54 p.m., which was listed under “Property Crimes.” Police were most recently called to the mansion at 2:21 a.m. on Feb. 16, according to the report.
Meghan and Harry’s representatives refused to comment when contacted, as did a spokesperson for the Santa Barbara County Sheriff.
This comes one month after Harry opened up about his security concerns to Oprah Winfrey as he discussed their decision to leave Canada for the U.S. last year.
“The biggest concern was while we were in Canada, in someone else’s house, I then got told, short notice, that security was going to be removed. By this point, courtesy of the Daily Mail, the world knew our exact location,” he said, according to Page Six. “So suddenly it dawned on me — ‘Hang on a second, the borders could be closed, we’re going to have our security removed, who knows how long lockdown is going to be, the world knows where we are, it’s not safe, it’s not secure, we probably need to get out of here.'”
This piece originally appeared in UpliftingToday.com and is used by permission.
Read more at UpliftingToday.com:
Piers Morgan Breaks His Silence After Sharon Osbourne Leaves ‘The Talk’ – An ‘Absolute Disgrace’
Ghislaine Maxwell Humiliated As She’s Ordered To Clean Her Dirty And Smelly Prison Cell
Bindi Irwin Pays Touching Tribute To Her Late Father Steve With Her Baby Daughter’s Name
Are you sick of seeing ads? Well then it's time to get rid of them! WayneDupree.com is proud to offer a PREMIUM VIP MEMBERSHIP that eliminates ads and gives you the BEST browsing experience.
Follow Wayne on Rumble!