The tragic death of Foo Fighters’ drummer Taylor Hawkins is looking more and more like a drug overdose.
That was the word early on after his body was discovered.
Officials quietly said they believed it was “drug-related.”
Well, now we’re getting even more details, and it turns out there was a stunning “buffet of drugs” found in Taylor’s hotel room.
And one very sad item to note — Taylor knew something was wrong. He actually called the front desk, saying he had “chest pains.”
By the time someone got to his room, he was already dead.
Radar Online reported that the investigators looking into Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins’ death revealed they found white powder and other hallucinogens inside the hotel room where he was found lifeless.
As Radar previously reported, Hawkins’ body was found hours before the band was set to take the stage in Colombia.
Colombian journalist Luis Carlos Velez claimed earlier today that a police officer who entered Hawkins’ room told prosecutors he saw a ‘cocaine-like’ white powder at the scene of Hawkins’ death.
Velez said, “In the room, Colombian authorities found an empty beer can, an opened bottle of vodka, a Coca-Cola bottle and some other articles which are being analyzed by authorities.”
He continued, “Witnesses at the hotel tell me Taylor Hawkins called the front desk for help due to “chest pain” before being found dead in his room.”
Colombian newspaper El Tiempo claims several hallucinogens — including LSD — were also found in the late rocker’s hotel room.
The Office of the Attorney General of Colombia confirmed the news in a statement.
It read “As soon as we were made aware of the death of foreign national Taylor Hawkins, the Foo Fighters drummer, who was staying at a hotel in the north of Bogota, a team of prosecutors and investigators was mobilized to deal with urgent matters and support the investigation.”
“In the urine toxicological test performed on Taylor Hawkins’ body, 10 types of substances were preliminarily found, including: THC (marijuana), tricyclic antidepressants, benzodiazepines and opioids,” the said.
Taylor, a father of three, has battled drug addiction for quite a while.
He once overdosed on heroin and ended up in a coma.
Many believed that was his “wake-up call” and that he’d kick drugs after that brush with death.
Sadly, that would not be the case.
One of the most dependable websites for original reporting, investigative reporting, and breaking news in the conservative media is now WayneDupree.com. It is the only group combating communist bias in the media and entertainment, and it is its hard news division.
Because the success of our objective is so important to the economy and because leftist media's COVID falsehoods probably cost lives, we need your help. Donate to WayneDupree.com today so that we can keep covering stories that the leftist media won't touch. Your decision to donate $5 per month, $50 per year, or $100 per year will enable us to continue the difficult work of making sure a free and fair media survives in our nation.
SIGN UP HERE and join us!
Follow Wayne on Rumble!