Guest at Sandals Resort Thinks He’s Figured Out What Killed 3 Americans In The Rooms Next Door to Him

Guest at Sandals Resort Thinks He’s Figured Out What Killed 3 Americans In The Rooms Next Door to Him

Over the weekend, we told you about a disturbing story at the Sandals Emerald Bay Resort in the Bahamas.

***FOLLOW US ON RUMBLE***

Three Americans were found dead in their villas, with signs of “convulsions” and they airlifted one American woman out of there to a hospital in New Providence.

There were no signs of any foul play.

We know one man was found dead couched against the bathroom wall, and a woman was found dead in her bed… the other victim was also found inside their room on the bedroom floor.

It’s a mystery what killed them.

We know the couple that died, called the resort’s physician and complained about feeling sick the night before they died.

We also know the woman who survived had gone to a clinic but thought she was getting better…

Is Joe Biden the Worst President in your Lifetime?(Required)
This poll gives you access to Wayne Dupree's newsletter! Unsubscribe any time.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

So, what on earth happened?

MORE NEWS: Elon Thinks Something Deadly Might “Accidentally” Happen to Him, So Ted Cruz Jumped In To Help!

Well, a guest who claims he’s actually still at the resort thinks he’s figured out what happened, and he believes faulty AC units caused the deaths in the bedrooms.

Chris Coucheron-Aamot took to Facebook where he shared his theory:

“Three of our neighbors in the building right next to us died and a fourth was airlifted in critical condition early yesterday. There was crime scene tape and security guards all around our unit. It sounds like it may have been a fault with the a/c in the unit, causing a toxic coolant leak,” he wrote.

Bizpacreview reported to be clear, there’s been no confirmation that this is true, as an investigation is reportedly currently underway.

Bahamian Acting Prime Minister Chester Cooper reportedly said Friday that he’s been “advised that foul play is not suspected.”

What’s known is that air conditioners use a refrigerant known as Freon, and a leak of Freon into the air can be deadly.

“Breathing air that is contaminated with Freon can cause respiratory difficulties, organ damage and, in some cases, death. Symptoms can vary depending on the extent of the Freon exposure, but even a small amount of exposure can cause serious symptoms in humans,” according to Comfort Solutions HVAC, an HVAC contractor based in Pennsylvania.

“Mild symptoms of Freon exposure include excitability, dizziness, changes in heart rate and headaches. The lining of the throat or nose may become irritated, and the throat may swell. Pain in any exposed mucous membranes, such as the mouth, throat or eyes, is common after exposure. These symptoms can occur within minutes. More serious symptoms can occur after prolonged exposure.”

What’s also known is that the identities of one of the deceased victims, Vincent Chiarella, and the surviving victim, Donnis Chiarella, have been revealed to ABC News by their devastated son, Austin Chiarella.

***FOLLOW US ON CLOUDHUB***

“Vincent Chiarella, who was in his mid-60s, was staying in the Bahamas with his wife, Donnis Chiarella, for their anniversary, their son said,” according to ABC News.

“Donnis Chiarella, who is also in her mid-60s, was the fourth victim who survived, Austin Chiarella said. She is being airlifted to Kendall Regional facility in Florida and should arrive late Saturday afternoon, he said.”

According to Austin, his mother woke up Friday morning unable to move.

Her son goes on to say, “She woke up and my dad was laying there on the floor, and she couldn’t move. Her legs and arms was swollen and she couldn’t move and she screamed to get someone to come in the door,” he said.

She’d reportedly fallen ill the day before but “thought she was alright” after she was released from a local clinic.

Austin’s mother has since been transferred to Princess Margaret Hospital in New Providence. It remains unclear if she’ll recover or remain paralyzed for life.

This is an absolute nightmare, and our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.

****FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM***

I have been to the Sandals Resort in Jamaica, and they’re so much fun, but this is just a hell-on-earth scenario.

Let’s hope the families find out very soon what killed and injured their loved ones.

The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of WayneDupree.com


DEAR MEMBERS,
Are you sick of seeing ads? Well then it's time to get rid of them! WayneDupree.com is proud to offer a PREMIUM VIP MEMBERSHIP that eliminates ads and gives you the BEST browsing experience.

SIGN UP HERE and join us!



Follow Wayne on Rumble!