We Now Know What Killed Three Americans At Bahamas Sandals Resort

We Now Know What Killed Three Americans At Bahamas Sandals Resort

You’ll recall a few weeks back, three Americans died at the Sandals Resort in the Bahamas and a third American was hospitalized in serious condition.

****FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM***

For weeks it was a mystery what killed the three and made a fourth person so ill.

Some speculated it was food poisoning or possibly the AC unit, or something to do with the lawn care, but now we know for certain what killed them…

It was carbon monoxide poisoning. 

MORE NEWS: [VIDEO] Tucker Reveals What Dems Are Cooking Up Right NOW to Stop Any “Red Wave”

CBS News reported that a Sandals Resort in the Bahamas has announced it will install carbon monoxide detectors in all of its rooms after three American tourists died from an unexplained illness, which it called an “isolated incident.” The official toxicology report and autopsies have yet to be released, but local media in the Bahamas have reported that all three died from carbon monoxide poisoning, CBS Miami reports.

The three Americans died at the Sandals Emerald Bay resort in Exuma in May. One other tourist fell ill, but has begun to recover after being airlifted to a hospital.

Will you vote for Trump in 2024?(Required)
This poll gives you access to Wayne Dupree's newsletter! Unsubscribe any time.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

***FOLLOW US ON CLOUDHUB***

“Despite initial speculation, Bahamian authorities have concluded the cause was an isolated incident in one standalone structure that housed two individual guest rooms and was in no way linked to the resort’s air conditioning system, food and beverage service, landscaping services or foul play,” Sandals Resort said in a statement Friday. “Ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our guests and team members is and will always be paramount. It is for this reason that we have taken additional measures such as engaging environmental safety experts for a comprehensive review of all systems across the resort.”

The resort is also installing carbon monoxide detectors in all of its properties worldwide.

I’d guess Sandals better brace themselves for two very huge lawsuits.

****FOLLOW US ON TELEGRAM***

How sad that all those people had to die needlessly when all they wanted to do was to enjoy a vacation.

The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of WayneDupree.com

I'm glad you're here, WayneDupree.com comments! Please maintain polite and on-topic conversations. You could see comments from our Community Managers, who will be identified by a "WD Staff" or "Staff" label, in order to promote fruitful and civil discussions. We stop accepting comments on articles three days after they are posted in order to provide the optimal user experience. The conversations forums on WayneDupree.com welcome comments for an unlimited period of time. For further information, please refer to our community policies.

SIGN UP HERE and join us!
Follow Wayne on Rumble!
Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x