Well, who would’ve thought that we’d be getting some “truth” from Jen Psaki? Did you have that on your Bingo card? I know I sure didn’t, yet, here we are. Psaki, as you know, swapped out her professional White House liar job for a professional mains stream media liar job. But I was really surprised to see that she came after Joe — and by “came after,” I mean she actually admitted that he is unpopular and that one of his number one failures is the soaring crime rates, and those will likely drag down the Dems.
Psaki is convinced that if the midterms are a referendum against Joe Biden personally, it’ll be a bloodbath, and she also thinks crime is one of their biggest vulnerabilities.
She missed the “economy” and “inflation,” and a “wide open border,” but yes, crime is definitely in there, too.
You can watch the video below:
Well, Jen is definitely onto something with the “unpopular” theory regarding Joe Biden. A recent Harvard/Harris poll spelled out how bad it was for him.
As we closer to the midterms, Biden has become increasingly desperate to shake things up so he can somehow energize his lackluster base; most of whom want him out of office as fast as humanly possible. He needs his radical zombies to show up at the polls in November, or Dems are in some really deep doo-doo. So, that’s why he shoved through his phony “Inflation Reduction” act, his commie green nonsense and electric car push, and canceled a bunch of student loan debt. Biden is only appealing to his rich, white liberal base in hopes they’ll show up for Dems.
He’s also demonized half of America, calling us “threats to the very soul of the nation” and “terrorists.” Joe is hoping that he can scare his zombies to the polls in order to stop the “ULTRA MAGA takeover.” Not to mention, turning his Gestapo FBI against President Trump, like some kind of tyrannical madman.
So, how is all of that working out for Joe?
Terrible. I mean, really, really bad.
Here’s what Joe will wake up to this morning courtesy of the new Harvard/Harris poll:
- 42% of Independents believe “there are tens of millions of dangerous MAGA Republicans backing violence and trying to overthrow the constitution.”
- A majority of Americans, 55%, say they are more concerned about the Socialist left than the MAGA Republicans
- A majority, 51%, say the raid on Trump’s residence was “a politically motivated use of force”
- 52% say the DOJ used the warrant to conduct a fishing expedition against President Trump 58% say the appointment of a special master was reasonable
- 55% say they believe the President “has the power to classify and declassify documents, keep personal notes, and designate which documents go to the archive”
- 56% say they oppose the Anti-MAGA speech Biden gave in Philadelphia
- 60% say Biden’s anti-MAGA speech was divisive
- 54% say Biden’s anti-MAGA speech was just fear-mongering
- 56% (including 61% of independents) say it is inappropriate for President Biden to label Trump supporters/MAGA Republicans as “semi-fascists”
- 55% say they oppose the 87,000 new IRS agents created by the Inflation Reduction Act; 58% say the new agents “will mostly investigate average” people
- 71% say they would prefer to drive a gasoline-powered car over an electric car
- 72% believe the electric grid is not ready for wide-spread use of EVs
- 53%, say the Inflation Reduction Act will RAISE inflation.
- 49% say they support Biden’s unilateral student loan cancellations. 50% say they oppose it. Only 22% say they strongly support the cancellations while 31% say they strongly oppose it.
- 56% say it was wrong for President Biden to go around Congress on student loans
- 52% believe that Biden’s executive order on Student loan debt in unconstitutional; 58% believe singling out student debt for relief is “unfair”
- 63% believe colleges will continue to raise their tuition to capture more government money
- 24% of Independents say the debt cancellation makes them more likely to vote Democrat vs 34% who say it makes them less likely to vote Dem.
Here’s what people are saying online:
“Considering how bad KJP is as a spokesperson, I kinda wish Jen Psaki was still the press secretary. Then again, I’d rather throw this entire administration under the bus and bring Trump back. I NEED HIM!!!!”
“First time she ever told the truth probably felt liberating”
“he first truthful thing this chick has said..since she popped on TV”
“Wait. Hell just froze over. Even more unbelievable, I just heard Jen tell the truth.”
“Wait now she’s telling the truth???”
“Psucki ACTUALLY spoke the TRUTH! Imagine”
“Good grief, Psaki telling the truth for the first time….the end of the world must be near.”
“I’m surprised that she didn’t have to circle back lol”
Also, the polling for this fake “comeback” are likely all wrong, according to a top left-wing pollster.
The fine folks over at American Thinker did a great piece on how “scared” Dems are, and in that piece, they shared what infamous pollster Nate Cohn had to say about all those corporate polls we’ve been seeing that are showing Dems making all this new ground. Here’s what J. Robert Smith said in his piece: It’s less than two months to Election Day — whatever that means anymore. Early voting is gearing up. Reliable polls – Trafalgar Group and Rasmussen Reports – show Republicans gaining. Even the Real Clear Politics average of major polls – that includes corporate media sponsored or cited surveys – show Democrats with a trifling 1.1% edge in the generic congressional ballot. That’s bad news for Democrats.
Corporate media polls are giving Nate Cohn, the New York Times poll-parser, the willies. Cohn is well aware of polls’ flaws. He just sounded a blue alert for Democrats. Via MEDIAite, September 12:
Democratic Senate candidates are outrunning expectations in the same places where the polls overestimated Mr. Biden in 2020 and Mrs. Clinton in 2016.
That’s a polite way of saying that big media polls are skewed. Cohn cites a failure to make “significant methodological changes,” which, translated, means, in part, a lot of polls oversample Democrats. Even with slanted polls, Democrats are struggling. Republicans are positioned to rack up a whole heap of wins come November. Democrat consultants are well aware of that bleak prospect.
Buckle up, the red wave is coming.
I'm glad you're here, WayneDupree.com comments! Please maintain polite and on-topic conversations. You could see comments from our Community Managers, who will be identified by a "WD Staff" or "Staff" label, in order to promote fruitful and civil discussions. We stop accepting comments on articles three days after they are posted in order to provide the optimal user experience. The conversations forums on WayneDupree.com welcome comments for an unlimited period of time. For further information, please refer to our community policies.
SIGN UP HERE and join us!
Follow Wayne on Rumble!