Have you found yourself too busy to watch Netflix anymore? Do you like socializing with friends and family over binge-watching Netflix? Are you tired of seeing material shoved in your face that flies in the face of your values? How about this? Are you tired of the rising costs every year? If so, it’s time for you to discontinue your Netflix membership.
Sadly, a lot of customers are unaware of how to stop using Netflix. Be prepared if you’re one of them. The quickest and simplest ways to cancel a Netflix membership are covered in this article.
You could be using your phone or computer to view Netflix. Look at the options on both devices to cancel your subscription.
1. Canceling Netflix on a computer: The procedure is simple to follow when canceling the membership on your PC or laptop.
- To access Netflix.com, launch any web browser.
- Select any user, excluding a Kids account, after signing in with your account. Your account settings won’t be accessible if you use a Kids account to view Netflix.
- Navigate to the user icon by hovering your cursor over it in the top-right corner of the screen.
- As soon as a choice displays, select Account.
- Click the Cancel Membership option in the Membership & Billing section.
Whenever asked to confirm your choice, choose Finish Cancellation.
2. How to Cancel Netflix on a Phone or Tablet: Even though it might be a little challenging, you can cancel Netflix on your smartphone or tablet if you follow these instructions:
- Visit Netflix.com using your mobile web browser, then log in. Try accessing from a private or incognito mode, which will stop redirecting, if it tries to reroute you to the app.
- Tap on the hamburger icon on the top-left corner to open the side menu.
- Now, tap on Account and scroll down to locate the Cancel Membership option under the Membership & Billing section. Tap on it.
- You will now be informed of the precise moment the cancellation will take effect. To cancel your Netflix subscription, click the Finish Cancellation option on that page.
3. Cancelling Netflix If You Do Not Have The Option
- People frequently purchase Netflix subscriptions today through third-party service providers like Amazon, iTunes, or even ISPs. The solutions stated above won’t work for you if you were one of the subscribers who used one of those services since your Netflix account is connected to a third-party service.
- If your Netflix subscription doesn’t include a cancellation feature, you’ll have to contact your billing firm. Visit your Account page to locate a link that’ll assist you through the canceling procedure. Or the website can provide information on how to get in touch with the billing business.
- You will get a confirmation email at the email address you used to create this account once your Netflix membership has been cancelled. Don’t forget to check your email to make sure you won’t receive another Netflix account billing.